Monday, April 30, 2012

Worse Days In a While

Today was one of the worse days that I have had in a while. Obviously living in the middle of the woods, surrounded by moron's all day in school, coming home to a mother who is planning a wedding to a loser doesn't describe the dream life of a 9 year old, but i've learned to live with what I've been dealt. However, today my (sorry for swearing) crappy life has taken a turn for the even worse. It's very difficult for me to even write about right now.  But we had to give Buckley back to the pound.

Turns out that moms sickness was acutally due to allergies to him. You would think that she would have known about that but she has just never had a dog, didn't have one growing up and certainly wasn't going to get one knowing how i (use) to feel about them. My mom sat me down this morning and told me that it just wasn't worth her feeling this way. I know that it broke her heart to tell me, she was crying. She knew how much he meant to me. So now my only friend that I have made this year, the only person who loves me is gone. I'm all alone once again and feeling like I am one step away from a mental breakdown. Mom thought that getting me scooter would help me feel better, but its only making me feel worse. I just wish Buck could come back.

Buckley a week after I got him

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about all of this...giving Buckley away must have been tough. Since the severe onset of my OCD, having a dog is one of the top 5 things I miss. My family grew up with dogs, and they're a wonderful addition to any family.
    Just know that Buckley will probably be placed in a new, happy home soon. I know you'll miss him and wish he was still with your family, but try to take comfort in knowing that he'll be okay...though I know it's tough to think about.

    Hang in there, things will get better.

    ReplyDelete