Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I forgot to mention

I forgot to mention that I have to be especially healthy these days. I have doubled my vitamin doses and drink herbal tea before bed, my mom has been sneezing and caughing up a storm these days and its really just got me worried. I can't be getting sick. I feel as though my immune system could be on the decline, although I read that living in places like the woods should actually increase your immune system, I'm worried this isn't my case.

She's been sick for about a week or so and she just isn't getting better. Her eyes are always red and she says their itching. I keep telling her she needs to take a personal day and lock herself in room where she can't touch anything, that way she will not only keep me from getting sick but she will also be able to just rest and sleep off whatever she has. I would be more concerned but I think it's just a common cold. She needs to take more multi-vitamins.

I also tried to convince her that it is her bodies reaction to the wedding planning, like her body is rejecting the idea of marrying dumb dumb and she should call it off. She told me to go to my room for saying that, she says shes "had it up to here with my complaints about Max". It's getting harder and harder to end this thing than I thought. Does anyone have any ideas about sabotage? I need to start getting more resourceful...

2 comments:

  1. Henry David Thoreau thought he was getting in touch with his nature/spiritual self when he contracted tuberculosis. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that water can really strengthen immune systems. You just need to keep pushing the fluids!

    ReplyDelete