Sunday, April 15, 2012

Buckley

Max got me a dog. An actual dog, not a stuffed one that can be washed and thus sanitized every other day to prevent things such as lice and flea infestation but a living breathing dog. His name is Buckley and he is a mutt. Thanks Max, as if a dog isn't bad enough you had to get me one that is more inclined to disease and health risks.
Even though he says that he got him also for himself, and that he had a dog just like him growing up, I get the distinct feeling that he is trying to win me over with this thing. He's such a fool. He probably saw this in a movie one time where the kid falls so in love with the dog that they can't help but love the person who brought to two of them together. Ha! Nice try. But it won't work. First of all I will never like this fur ball and I will never like Max. Well, I would love to keep writing to tell you more about how my life is getting worse and worse by the second but I have a dog that needs to be walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment