Thursday, May 10, 2012

Something Fishy

I can tell something fishy is going on with Max. When I came home from school the other day he was talking on the phone and when I came in the room he started talking really quiet. When he saw me listening he walked into the other room. I went upstairs to listen on another phone and when I picked up I could hear another woman's voice on the other end. He heard the click and said "Lillian?" right after she finished talking about how great it is going to be or something. I hung up immediately and denied everything when he accused me of listening in. I think that he is up to something. I knew something was up with this guy. I'm going to have to be especially on the look out in the next few days. Keep very close tabs on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment