Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nevermind


Just when I thought Max’s sabotaging of my life had reached its limit he goes and makes it even worse!! This morning my plan to run away was set into motion by missing the bus, I went outside and hid behind my neighbors car. She’s very old and never leaves the house so I knew she wouldn’t catch me. I saw the bus drive away so I began to walk down the road. I was hoping to get to the train station by 3 that afternoon. Just when I got to Parker road, A few streets away from mine I hear Max’s stupid voice. “Lillian what are you doing!”


He ruined everything. He then forced me to go to school and when I got home my mom grounded me for a month! She said no tv which means no 60 minutes and no news. How the hell am I suppose to know whats going on around me? Im going to turn into a pea sized brain 9 year old like all the other kids at Hunnewell. My mom said that I can call MiMi and visit her over summer break but that’s not the problem. I want to get away from here. I have no friends and my mom doesn’t even care about me anymore. I tried to protest this wedding one more time and she keeps telling me that dad would be happy for her, he would want her to be happy. Yea right. As if he would let Max the freak marry her.

My dad wouldn’t even like Max. My dad was the greatest person. We did everything together. When I was 5 he took me to Disneyland and we had the best time. His favorite ride was its a small world, which I thought was stupid and for babies, but I pretended to like it so we went on it like 50 times. It was a really great day. When I was six my dad got sick, but he only told me he was, he didn't act sick. He still read to me every night and did a puzzle with me before dinner. We even went on walks together for a while, but then he had to stay in the hospital. When I was 6 and a quarter he died. I don't talk about him much anymore, but it feels nice to write about him. 

Mom and I were fine on our own before we met Max. We don't need him. All he does is tell stupid immature jokes that were intented for a 4 year old.  I tried to reason with her but she just gets so upset. She said that part of my grounding means I’m going to have to make “an extra effort to be nice to Max”. This day just keeps getting worse and worse.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for you loss. I was very young when my father went away and I have not seen him since. It was odd, because he was a good father. He taught me well, and I loved him with all my heart. But, it is difficult for me to understand why he left. He left me with all my siblings and mi madre, to feed and keep safe. At least It is nice that you have un padre figure around, even if he is not your real father. Someone to look after you and your mother is not a bad situation. I worry about mi madre all the time, and I wish I was not the only one looking after her sometimes. Then again, I would not be able to stand if another hombre walked into our home. With so many sibling though, I still admit it is hard. I understand your feelings and your concerns when it comes to having this Max around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling of wanting to run away. I'm currently dealing with a surprise visit from my overbearing mother. Once you get a bit older and move out it may be a little better. It makes it a little easier to keep reminding yourself that she loves you and in most cases I'm sure she has your best interest at heart. Good luck. I'm sorry about your father.

    ReplyDelete