Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hunnewell Elementary

School has started this week and it has been going pretty good. At moms request I have been able to hid any compulsion I may be feeling. Like the other day when this boy Will sitting next to me asked to borrow a pencil, and spent the whole 30 minutes with the thing in his mouth. I didn't cry or ask for a new seat, I simply told him that he could keep the pencil (which he took as extremely nice), then proceeded to the bathroom where I dry heaved my breakfast and washed my hands only 5 times.

At this point it would appear that I am going to be the smartest 4th grader at Hunnewell Elementary. I am use to this as I was the smartest in my last school. As much as I hate to admit it I have been wearing the outfits mom bought me from gap, because I think the other kids will be more inclined to talk to me if I looked just as stupid as they did. We were suppose to go on a field trip to a lighthouse yesterday, but the lighthouse broke down. If these fools don't take that as a sign that this field trip shouldn't be happening I don't know what else is. Maybe if while were inside the thing caught on fire? I shouldn't joke about that. The probability of that happening is probably very high. Hopefully I'll be reporting back tomorrow after the death trip.
My new school.

-Lillian May Mackenzie

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lillian,

    I'm happy a young girl such as yourself is blogging and concerned with her school work. And don't worry I'm sure a smart girl like yourself will be able to adjust to all the recent changes. Have fun on your field trip!

    -Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lillian, I am sure the lighthouse will not catch on fire and if you can not worry about that I'm sure you will really enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lillian,

      I must disagree with Mr. Zack H. (why just the H? What are you hiding?) Lillian, you must be at all times constantly vigilant.

      Question everything! That lighthouse may have broke down for a reason. Ask why!


      Your P.A.L.

      Delete
  3. Lill I had the same fear during my first zoo field trip. I was afraid of being eaten by escaped tigers.

    ReplyDelete