Sunday, February 12, 2012

School sucks and Max is on my last nerve

Well word got out at school about my water bottle freak out incident at soccer practice. I hate kids my age. Why do they have to be so mean and immature? Do you think adults whisper things or mutter insults under their breathe when you walk by them in the hallway? No, they do not. A popular one is "spaz". Lilly the lunatic has also become quite popular among my peers. Betsy, aka water bottle stealer aka life ruiner apologized to me. She said sorry but I just rolled my eyes and walked away, and then the next day she wrote me a note and tied it to a new water bottle apologizing, shes like an annoying fly that won't go away. I won't forgive her. Although the water bottle is nice and has a built in filter, she is still on my bad list. Which so far in New Hampshire consists of Betsy and Max. Mom is the only person on my good list. Im thinking about putting Miss Minley on there, my art teacher, because she is really nice and says im good at painting, she also makes us wash our hands before and after class.
I call this "simple city", Miss Minley said I have a lot of potential


Im considering not talking to anyone anymore besides Mom. No one understands me anyway, why waste my breathe? Max is super annoying recently. He keeps trying to do all these activities with me lately. Like earlier today he wanted me to go grocery shopping with him. He said it would be fun and we could get ice cream after. Now the ice cream part does appeal to me, although I try to keep my lactose intake down to a minimum because it upsets my stomach, (although my doctor says there's no chance im lactose intolerant, I would beg to differ). But why would going to the grocery store with boring max be fun? That is ridiculous, and rather laughable that he would think so. I should start writing down all the moronic things that Max says, I would probably run out of paper by the end of the day (ha ha).  I told him that going to the grocery store would be fun if I had a brain the size of a pea and was 6 years old- but instead a have a full sized brain and am 10 and a half years old, so no thank you. Mom shot me a look from across the room where she was emptying the dishwasher- the "lilly theres no need to be so mean and you'll do what he asks" look. So I put down my book and got my jacket. "Lets go Max I want to get this over with before 60 minutes is on tonight" I said.

I'm really going to have to think of a way to get rid of Max so mom and I can get back to living like normal people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment