Sunday, February 26, 2012

California Bound

I have devised a plan to run away back to California. Once I get there I will go to my Grandmother MiMi's house and she can help me convince Mom to not marry Max. She always understands me and would be so mad if she knew mom was getting married again. Now I know what your thinking, why don't I just call her? Well I could, but I miss home, and I hate school, and I hate soccer, and I hate- no I could never hate my mom but she is getting on my last nerve, and I hate Max. All great reasons to get the heck out of this dump and get back to my roots.


Packing presented quite a bit of a problems. I needed enough clean clothes to last me at least a week of travel time, my purrell, a tooth brush, my homework (I don't want to fall behind on my studies), a puzzle in case I get bored, a toothbrush, mouthwash, my teddy bear that dad gave me and 2 pairs of shoes (for the climate change). But I only had one backpack. So I dropped the list down to 3 shirts and 2 pants (hopefully i'll pass some laundry mats on the way), 1 pair of shoes, a toothbrush, my purrell, and my teddy. Oh and some masks I took from the doctors office at my last check up, just incase I have to hitch hike and the person is in questionable health. If I get bored I will just have to find something else and now that I think about it I will probably just enroll in a new school when I get there so who cares about my grades at Hunnewell- let them go down the toilet, right? Anyhow I've written my mom a note and by the time she finds it ill be long gone. I told her I will call her from MiMi's once I get there so she knows I made the trip safe.
I left this on my bed for her to find after work.

I'm planning on leaving tomorrow morning. When I go to wait at the bus stop, mom will think that im carrying my back pack for school. And I guess ill just tell her Teddy is for show and tell, which she may not buy because she knows I can get embarrassed by him because I think stuffed animals are childish. I guess I'll have to risk it. Any how I won't be able to post for while. Im going to be on the road for a week or so with no internet access but ill be sure to post right when I get to MiMi's. Just thinking about getting out of here is making me a happier girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment